Thursday, March 15, 2012

04/03/2012 - At The Universal Studio Singapore!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen!! Welcome to Universal Studio Singapore!!




Yeah. I know I'm kinda late when everybody else had already been there, done that..............






It's actually an advanced birthday celebration for Kennie whose birthday is on the 5th of March!!!





Took damn hell loads of photos (285 to be exact) until my camera batt went flat during the parade march down and I had to use my iphone.............





Went on all the rides, except for the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure as it was out of service; the Canopy Flyer as the queue was the longest among all other rides to our surprise............ What a bummer............





We reached there 1 hour pior to the park's opening; had breafast, got our tickets, getting trigger-happy...............




Mad tonnes of pictures coming up which 80% can be found on my facebook page..................





Woah!!!



This is a freaking damn long entry!!! (with 95% pictures..............)




Hopefully my life has more interesting things in the near future for me to blog about.............




Signing off.........


No comments:

Post a Comment