Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Another-Year-Older Day!!!!

Woohoo!!!






Another year had past!!!






Officially older by another year.............






Can't believe I'm already 27............... Another 3 more years and I'm gonna hit the Big 3!!!!






Hate to admit it but I really feel I'm getting old...........






Always feel sleepy at around the same timing every night, feels tired even when climbing steep slopes(or maybe because I'm totally unfit), feels sleepy at work especially after lunch............






All the signs and symptoms of an elderly........... LOLZ.............






But nothing is gonna stop me from having fun on this day!!!!!!!






19/04/2012 - Dinner with Baby A & Baby J at Serangoon Garden Chomp Chomp!!!


What a spread of goodies!!! Taste even more delicious when eating with my 2 babies~~~~~






Towards the end of the dinner........... Baby A took out something from her bag and gave it to me.............






It was my birthday present from the both of them..............






I totally didn't expected it!!! I'm so touched..............






Baby A and Baby J gave me a
.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

Baby G!!!!


























I really love the watch!!! Thank you Baby A & Baby J!!! MUACKS you both!!!












20/04/2012 - Went for some "exotic" waxing at Dempsey Hill.......... Kennie went with me to give me some moral support LOLZ...........




It was my first time doing this kind of waxing.......... A little excited but the most part NERVOUS!!!




Arrived at the salon......... The deco inside really blew me away..........


























This place is too awesome!!! They even a whole menu of drinks for the customers to choose from and the best part...... FREE OF CHARGE!!!!



























Soon I was lead into the treatment room!!! OMG so nervous!!!!


























The whole process took about 30 - 40 mins.............



For first timers I will say it will hurt like a bitch but I'm some sort of a superwomen you know so I rate the pain level a 6.5/10............


Probably will do that again in the future...........


After stepping out of the salon, I cross over to the opposite open air restaurant which Kennie went and decide to have a beer while waiting for me and we had some early dinner!!!


























And since we are already at Dempsey..............





We couldn't miss Ben & Jerry's right!!!!!





So we head over!!!
























21/04/2012 - Boring..............





Didn't really do anything........





After work, me and kennie headed over to JCube to pass Baby K(another dear colleague of mine) somethings and then we watch people skate in the rink while having our lunch at Nandos...................





I wanna go ice skating too!!!!!!










22/04/2012 - My 1-year-older day!!!!!



Went to Suntec Convention with Kennie where the IDEM Singapore 2012 was held.............. 


Was hoping to find interesting things like goggles etc............


I remembered 2 years ago when I was there I saw this cute light which is the shape of a tooth!! I was really hoping I can find that this year coz I wanna get it!!!! But too bad........... This year has lesser merchandise; more exhibition for implants and various dental instruments thou...............


My company didn't do any registration for the nurses and so I had to borrow my dentist's pass hehe............ They didn't even bother to check; as long as you r holding a pass they will let you through...........


After circling the entire exhibit, we then made our way to the Shoppes at the Marina Bay Sands where I'm gonna receive my birthday present from him!!!




And Tada!!!!


LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Kennie!!!!!!!!!!



After getting the present we went to this place which I'm dying to go coz all those cupcakes, cakes and macaroons are tempting me sooooo much!!!!

P/S: The 2 above pictures were taken from Internet source. I just wanted to go in so bad that I didn't take take any pictures of the restaurant myself............

Ok and now.......... The following pictures were taken by Yours Truly..............


We were having lunch so the waitress sit us inside which was decorated so lavishly!!!!!



It was a really good meal!!! Satisfied my cravings for macaroons!!!






Went in JB later on at night............ Had my all time favourite salted egg yolk crab located just beside Plaza Sentosa!!!

OMG!!! I'm drooling just by looking at the pictures!!!!



After that nice supper, time to relax and have a massage!!!


We then head over to the massage place that we always go to called Bangkok Spa for a 90 mins foot massage............

** Pictures below all taken from Internet source that's why its so blur............**


Usually we would go for the 60 mins but since its my special day and it has been such a long day so we decided to give ourself an extra treat!!!


Home sweet home at 2am................








23/04/2012 - Prize collection and sumptuous dinner!!



Once upon a time.......... Ok lar not really that long time ago lar...........



As you all know, Watsons always had those sales and promotion periodically where I will always take the opportunity to stock up my favourite items in unbelivably shocking low prices(they always have this 33% + 20% + 7% rebate kinda thing)...........



And so.............


I happened to buy 3 items of the same brand in a single receipt and I so happened to stumble across this notice, so I thought to myself " Heck lar! Just sms lor!! Don't think I'll be so lucky anyway since I always don't have such luck with this kind of lucky draw thingy........  "



And so 1 fine day.................





The moment I saw this email, I went like " WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! IS THIS FREAKING REAL!!!!!!!!"


But then on second thoughts, who would have the audacity to scam "lim bei"("me" in hokkien) !!! Wah if really scam, I confirm give them no tomorrow!!!


But turns out
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


It was freaking-oh-my-god REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!




And these are the things that I won................








24/04/2012 - Another Surprise!!!



My dearest colleagues got me a belated birthday present!!!!!




Thank you so much!!!! A big shout out to my dearest colleagues/clique; Salwa, Kerene and Ema!!!!

 






Next exciting post coming up!!!




Company trip to Resort World Sentosa Universal Studios Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!




WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! Keep Rocking On!!!!!!!!!



Signing off........

With my sweetie!!!

And.............

I still can't believe I won such a damn fantastic prize/lucky draw...................


Ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment