Sunday, July 29, 2012

28/7/2012 - YouTube Famous Makeup Guru Michelle Phan Meet And Greet!!







WOW!!!

This is so exciting!!!

The person I'm watching on YouTube everyday doing makeup tutorials and all that fun stuff is finally jumping out from the computer screen and into my side of the world.................



I love her!!! She is the first person I subscribed to when I first create my YouTube account like 3~4 years ago...........



Michelle really opened my small beady eyes to the huge and massive world of beauty and fashion............



She is so inspiring, upbeat, informative and positive all the time in all her videos!!! 



A little background on Michelle Phan if you guys don't already know her.............

P/S: All information copy and paste from her blog www.michellephan.com. Do check out her blog for more information if you are interested in everything from skincare, makeup and fashion!!

Michelle Phan made her YouTube debut in late 2006, and has since been dubbed the #1 YouTube "Makeup Guru" and created over 169 videos that have been viewed over 479,000,000 times, making her the #17 rated channel on YouTube. In November 2010, Michelle reached 1 million subscribers and became the #1 most subscribed female on YouTube. Michelle now has over 1,640,900 subscribers. She also became the online spokesperson for Lancôme.

Michelle is known for her sanguine disposition and ethereal video style that incorporates both on-camera and voice over instruction with music and inspirational text subtitles. She is committed to producing premium beauty and fashion tutorials.
Michelle's philosophy is to not only teach everyday women how to apply makeup, but to show how makeup can help empower them. Michelle has graced the pages of Vogue, Nylon, Forbes, and Seventeen Magazine. She has worked backstage at New York Fashion week for Chris Benz and Michael Kors and is a part of the JedRoot, Inc. family of makeup artists and CAA.


Ok, I think you guys get the drift.............


28th of July 20212, Michelle Phan was here at Sephora at ION Orchard for a Meet and Greet!!!

She will be doing a short demostration for her newly launched kit created for Sephora by Michelle which is called Glamour Eyes by Michelle Phan by Lancôme.



Glamour Eyes features the new color Design Palette, Chic by Chelle, created and named by Michelle Phan. The kit includes instructions on creating three looks Phan designed: a natural eye look, a diva eye look, and a smoldering eye look–her favorite. Also included in this set are Phan's other beloved products: inky Artliner Precision Point EyeLiner and Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume mascara.




Right after work, my best friend and I made a mad dash to ION hoping to secure a good place in order to have a good view of her in the flesh.


But when we reached there, oh my goodness, the entrance of Sephora was already jam packed with girls who are also trying to vie for a good spot............


The situation almost reminds me of my younger days where I used to "chase" idols........... Hahahahaha............


Ok, enough of my endless ramblings............ Here's the highlight of the post.............


The Pictures..................




That's all the pictures I managed to take in a jam-packed-I-had-to-stretch-out-my-arms-and-tiptoe-all-the-time position!!!




Signing off.......




No comments:

Post a Comment