Thursday, December 9, 2010

8/12/10 - Not my day.........

O...M...G...   

I really don't believe that the same thing can happen twice in a day and it gets worst each time......

1st I fell at my workplace, coz this aunty cleaner was mopping the floor and it was not the usual wet slippery kind. It felt almost slimy. I knew the floor was slippery and even warned my colleagues but the next moment I slipped! Its was those kind of slip that I didn't even have time to react and re-balance myself. And I fell on my butt...... I was wearing crocs shoes ok...... Don't believe it...... I thought crocs were famous for their ultra anti-slip rubber material shoes but tragic still happens...... Ok nevermind...... I just laugh it off and tell my colleagues who were helping my up, " Tried and tested. Really slippery!! "

So after work, I rode to anchorpoint coz he wanted to get something at queensway.

Saddest part of my riding life......

As I was riding( very slowly with both rear and front brakes applied) down the slope into the basement car park, I then reached a turn along the down slope and when I was doing a normal turn, my bike just skidded and I fell on the right side and slided down the slope with the bike approx 0.7 metre!! That kind of slip felt like something hit me from an angle at the right hand side......

Wah lau damn heart pain for my lamb chop lar............ I fell nevermind coz I'll recover even without spending any money but to restore my beautiful lamb chop is gonna cost a freaking bomb lar.......... * Heart shatters and money fly away*

Some evidence of the aftermath of my fall...... I wont be posting my lamb chop's damage pics...... Cant bear to do it......


My battle scars......


Damn pain whenever my right palm touches water......

The next day...... I couldn't wash my hands properly the whole time...... Hate this sucky nagging pain feeling......

My right shoe came off when I fell......

The bruise on my left thigh on the 8th...... Doesn't seems much......

The same bruise manifested the next day......

A bruise on my right knee on the 1st day...... I landed on the right side pretty hard......

The next day, it grew bigger and seems like spreading upwards......

The bruises on day 1 on my legs......

Looks so much meaner on day 2 with more little bruises showing up everywhere...... Totally disfigured already......

My right elbow......

Ladies, if some of you are thinking of riding be prepared to face these...... It's really inevitable no matter how careful you are...... Sometimes its the weather against you and sometimes, the other road users...... But this hasn't stop me from continuing to ride hehe ^_^ I'll stick with my precious lamb chop through thick and thin and I'll restore her soon enough...... 

Till then, ride or drive safe everyone!!


Signing off......

The bump of the bruise on my right knee...... Its huge and felt solid...... Almost the same size/height as my actual knee bone......

No comments:

Post a Comment