Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yummylicious food & Chanel !!

Some people eat to live, while others live to eat. I belong to the latter......

Look at that enormous chunk of butter!! 


While shopping, we came across this Chanel makeup counter and saw this powder foundation that I wanted to get but didn't want to take the plunge and buy the actual full size least I get breakout from it due to some allergy or whatnots. So I went up to the SA, got a shade match and requested sample!! So excited!! First time trying out high-end foundation ^_^

I was actually matched with shade #20 Rose Beige but they only have #30 Beige Cendre which was 1 shade darker. At first I'm worried that it'll turn even darker once the foundation oxidizes but turns out it worked fine!! Totally surprised!!  The texture of the powder is soooo fine and it applies like a dream under a makeup base!! Now I'm thinking whether to get #20 or #30......

Going shopping for Xmas prezzies!!

Signing off......

I just couldn't get enough of my little furry sister wahahaha......

No comments:

Post a Comment