Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary To Us With CHANEL!!!

I'm so sorry I just have to slot in this post before my Taiwan Trip day 5 because......

 


I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THE MOST AWESOME GIFT EVER IN MY LIFE!!!



ITS......




CHANEL !!!


O.M.G !!!


I CANNOT BELIEVE I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING THAT I'VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT SINCE LIKE FREAKING 2 YEARS AGO !!!


I'm really sorry that everything's in caps because I just couldn't contain my excitement !!! 


The best present I've ever received...... I feeling dizzy from the happiness wahahahaha......

4th year into the relationship......

3 years of hard work in school finally paid off with a degree with distinction....

Just the 2 of us striving together......

In return was the 1 gift I've always been coveting......







 


 

And now...... Unveiling the "grand" prize......








Miracles do happen and dreams do come true !!!


I'm really grateful and contented !!!


Signing off......


LOVE XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment