Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Taiwan Trip Day 5!!!

Woohoo!! 

Now back to my Taiwan trip continuation post...... Pardon the sidetrack and the super long delay...... Couldn't contain my excitement until after all the Taiwan trip episodes hehe......

On day 5, we took a really cute hot spring themed train to the place where all their hot springs are located and initially wanted to try it out but the weather is warmer compared to the past few weeks so we gave it a miss. And then we went to Dan Shui again and this time we managed to catch the ferry to the fisherman's wharf and been on the Lover's bridge!!! Oh that beautiful scenery and  again.... After doing the tourist thingy, we headed to our favourite place for makan and shopping, Shi Lin for dinner and some last min shopping before flying back to SG the next day T_T.......

I totally miss all the yummylicious drool-generating food, the never disappointing and awesome bubble tea, the cute puppies that walk around with their owners and their fashionable clothes that cant be found in SG!!! Next year confirm going back!!!

Ok enough  of rambling, here's the pictures...... Omg my withdrawal symptoms are kicking in again......



There!! My day 5......


So sad, the holiday's gonna end soon with my last day of the trip in the next entry...... 



After the Taiwan trip episodes, its my recent getaway trip to Bintan!!! Wahahaha...... This time dunnoe how long I'm gonna drag before everything's is up......


Finally



Signing off with a preview from the up coming entry!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment