Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our Short Getaway To Bintan!!! Day 1!!!

To celebrate our 4th anniversary, he decided to bring me for a short trip to unwind and so here we are at Bintan Lagoon Resort!!!

The place is simply beautiful and serene I almost didn't want to come back...... I realize I always don't want to come home from my trips coz I love the feeling of waking up to the soft glow of the sunrise and not worrying about going through the usual morning rush and then going to a sumptuous buffet breakfast with all kinds of delicious food presented perfectly in front of me which I don't usually get to eat and looking at the beautiful morning sky while sipping my tea...... 

O.M.G how wonderful can life be!!!

And not to mention, spending the day on the beach with sand which feels like talcum powder under our feets and sea water so blue and clear......

If can, I would like to go for such trips at least 2 times every year but I know its only my own wishful thinking......


Its photos time!!

Us at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal

Decided to have a cuppa before boarding the ferry...... It was a freezing morning......

On the ferry!!

The shores of Indonesia......

On the transport on the way to our resort...... Passing by this beautiful lush golf course......

The resort lobby......

Exploring the resort!!

Making our way to our room!!


Headed back to the resort for dinner!!

After dinner around 8.30pm, we signed up for a mini Bintan Fireflies Mangrove tour!! We had to take their transport which is about 15 - 20 mins away from our resort to the mangrove......

Sorry guys, due to the poor lighting my cam couldn't capture any shit...... But I guarantee the boat ride and the capturing of the fireflies was really fun!!

This reminds me of the geography lessons I had when I was in secondary school......

Heading back to the transport to back to the resort!! What a long day!!


Be right back with day 2!!


Signing off......

No comments:

Post a Comment