Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bintan Trip Day 2!!!

O.M.G......

This post is so damn outdated that even Kennie's hair has grown a couple of inches ever since the last post!!!

Let's get on with it.....


Day 2 at Bintan was a day set for relaxation......


A day with the fine beach, exciting waves, warm sun, cool pool, delicious food and sensual massage......


After a hearty buffet breakfast, we headed for the beach which was already littered with people.

Some were engaging in exciting beach sports, others playing in the warm sea water and quite a few just lying around sunbathing embracing the warm and not scorching weather......

The weather is so different from Singapore's!!! I couldn't have last for more than half an hour on Sentosa's beach but the sun seems different in Bintan that I nearly didn't want to move my ass off that tanning bed!!! And god I swear I almost fell asleep at one point......

Soon my blacken arms and legs signaled me to head to a less sunny area and since we've already wet ourselves by the sea water we decided to wash all that salt away in the pool. Hahaha we are so bad!!! And so we swam and lazed by the pool till our hungry stomach protest in loud rambling sound......

Due to our last min, impromptu decision to do massage we only could get a 2pm slot...... It would have been perfect if we have made the appointment when we first arrive for an evening slot the next day...... Hmmm but its ok, we learnt from experiences......

And by the way, the massage was H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y..........

We then head back to our room to freshen up and prepare ourselves for a much anticipated dinner!!!

All I can say is..........



I WANT MORE!!!!


A picture speaks a thousand words, so now I shall let the pictures do the talking...... Tons of them as usual......




That's all for day 2!!

Omg I cant promise when is day 3 gonna be up.............. I wont promise to you guys already coz I'm sick of myself also..........

Till then.........

Signing off......


No comments:

Post a Comment