Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25/11/2011 - Cass's Big Day!!

O.M.G


So tired!!


Attended 2 weddings in a row!! (2nd wedding will be on the next post!)




Slept over at the bride's place the night before with another sister...... Slept at 1am and woke up at 6am!! Super not well-rested...... But as soon as I wash up I'm feeling excited all over again!!


While waiting for the other 2 sisters to arrive we began to do our makeup and I had falsies on for the first time!!


Soon all the sisters have gathered at the bride's place we then proceed to prepare our specially made "sour, sweet bitter and spicy" ingredients for the brothers......



We had so much fun especially during the gatecrash!! Laugh until my stomach cramp sia!! It was sheer madness!!


I'm so proud of my "sisters"!! We really show it to the "brothers" that women cant be offended wahahahaha.......


So touching to see Cass's parents cover the veil for her ^_^-  My tears immediately well up.........


All pictures are about the same as on my facebook thou......




May the newly wed live happily ever after!!!



Signing off......



No comments:

Post a Comment