Friday, November 18, 2011

Some Random Updates.........

Life sometimes can be boring but when we looked back at it, it never fails to bring back memories......

Whenever I feel that my life has become stagnant, I like to recall the past......

FOOD - Something that made me gained damn a lot of weight  -.-'''  Don't get too hungry thou!!!








Hauls ( Mainly Beauty Products ) - Things I've purchased over an accumulative period of 6-8 months ^.^>


**Disclaimer**

I am not in any way trying to advertise for any brands pictured below. Purely for sharing purposes.

My Beloved Cat - MiaomiQueen is in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time...... 

My Lamb Chop - Been through rain, shine and mishaps together...... Vroom Vroom......


Nothing special going on recently......

However I'll be having 3 special occasions coming up in the next couple of weeks!!

First up would be my friend/ex-colleague's big day and I'll be one of the sistas!!! Super excited!!!

Next would be an art charity event organised by my company and would be held directly in the clinic itself!!! Looking forward to that too......

Finally will be our company annual dinner and dance!!! Yay!!! This year I'm part of the organising committee; really hope every body's gonna have a good time this year because we'll be having the party at Grand Hyatt Hotel!!!

Do expect more updates in the coming weeks!!! Super excited about everything wahahaha!!!

Signing off with......

My cyclops cat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment