Wednesday, May 23, 2012

15th May 2012 - Baby Angelia's Wedding Part 2 Dinner!!


We had the craziest morning gate crash ever!!!

All the sisters were so exhausted and tired from that few hours of insufficient sleep and the "war" between the brothers............


After the morning tea ceremony which ended at Baby A's place, we rested for a while and then follow the couple to the dinner venue at Orchid Country Club to check into the hotel rooms and prepare for the evening................








I almost ran out of battery for my camera hence the lack of in-between pictures of the girls freshen up and doing their makeup; and moreover I really need that precious bath and rest time!!!


I know this is awkward but................ Here's the night's pictures!!!

















Oh my gawd...........

My camera died on me half way through dinner!!!

What a bummer............

But what the heck!!

Its Baby A's big day!! We are all truly happy for her!!

Here's to my lovely Baby A.............



Signing off.........

No comments:

Post a Comment