Friday, September 24, 2010

Busying enjoying my no life......

H.E.L.P !!

So freaking busy/stressed/tired at work!!

Have been working OT almost everyday until become lazy to blog......
 
Actually I've been working on a super duper long post for nearly 2 weeks that I just feel like giving up. BUT I wont!! It's just that my internet connection would fail on me everytime and then I had to stop. Furthermore, I have tons of pictures to search and upload. If everything goes smoothly, I'll have it up soon(crossing my fingers)

Work is so hectic!!! Somemore have to deal with 1 bloody colleague who's so damn irritating and is getting on my nerves......

 































Really hope I can continue to keep my cool......

Anyway I realised that the best way to get back at the person is to smile at her whenever she criticise/scold you. And everytime she talks to you just say "Huh??" Wahahaha confirm piss her off to the max!! Mean people must use mean methods to defend...... Since her skin so thick no need to help her save face already......

Ok, enough of my ranting...... Hopefully my long post will be up soon...... I promise I wont give up......


Signing off with my precious......

















Recently no nice pictures of myself lar so I use her picture which was taken during this year's CNY. 

So cute of her sitting beside her friend and the ribbon collar right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment