Sunday, October 24, 2010

A compilation of postSss coming up......

Sorry for disappearing again!! No excuses this time...... Really lazy to blog or start something...... Maybe its because I've got short attention span that's why I couldn't go through a long post(usually the case) diligently, so I rather don't start anything...... But since I've gathered lots of photos from early this month to more recent happenings, therefore I wanna do up a compilation post......

Some pictures for preview......

Sometime early October......

My ears got blocked on the way up......


10/10/10......


Who are all these cool looking peeps and my location?? Stay tuned......


22/10/10......

A feast fit for the Queens(not just kings, queens also need to stuff their faces)!!


23/10/10......


Whose's wedding?? 


All little details of each "events" will be revealed in my next coming compilation post so do stick around if you are interested...... Hopefully I don't procrastinate and get on with this really long post soon lolz......


So see ya soon(hopefully)!! Tata!!



Signing off......








No comments:

Post a Comment