Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Massive Accumulation of Events (PART 2)......

Pardon the long period of discontinuation of posts!! I'm down with a terrible fever and sore throat that I couldn't do anything but sleep my days away...... Now for part 2!! All back dated stuff...... 


22/10/10

Joined his family for a dinner gathering at Amara Hotel for some thai food!!


Authentic thai fish cake!! Yummeh......

Seafood tom yam soup...... Not that spicy but very nice......

The prawn is soooooo fresh!!

Pineapple rice with floss...... Nicest......

Green curry...... Comparable to thai express's......

Desert time!!

A bill for 2 tables of 10+ people...... Will go back for their pineapple rice, green curry and tom yam soup!!

23/10/10

Attended my colleague's wedding dinner!!



The groom and bride(my colleague) entering the hall......

Another highlight of the dinner...... The glorious food!!

A picture with the beautiful bride!! (I look like a fat pig beside her lor...... So sad must lose weight......)

Group company photo!!

Her 2nd change of gown!! So pretty!! I love her gowns!! So princessy!!

I have 2 other wedding posts coming up soon!! Very busy attending weddings recently lolz......

Hopefully I don't procastinate(very hard lolz)......


Sometime around 2 weeks ago......

Had some thai food @ thai express......

My all time favourite - Jade Green Curry

Finish the meal off with......

Chendol!! So creamy and sweet!!


I love the crunchy red rubies!!

More updates coming soon!!

Tata!!


 
Signing off with......

My sweetie Miaomi...... Miaomiqueen......
 


No comments:

Post a Comment