Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Presents from Taiwan!!

Long time no see!!

Finally my sis came back from her Taiwan work trip and I'm so looking forward to the presents that I'm gonna get plus some of the things I wanted her to help me get at the airport DFS!! I even wrote down a To-Buy list for her wahahahaha......

First off I'm gonna show you guys the things that were bought at the DFS. I'm so so so damn excited when I knew she managed to get those things I wanted!! I almost went crazy when I saw the 2 small black boxes!! And its M.A.C!! 

I've always wanted to try M.A.C's products after hearing so much raves about them and really didn't know what to get (coz actually I want them all), so I decided to get a single-everyday-wearable colour. And it looks like its about to blend into my tabletop colour lolz!!

In the next tiny black box is also something I'm eyeing for the longest time coz i've been watching all these youtube beauty videos that it somehow sucked me into wanting to get it too!!



And the other thing I got from mac is the disc sponges. Coz I'm using their studio fix powder + foundation so I think I need a couple more of their sponges in case when I wash them I'll still have backup sponges to use.

Ok so besides mac, I also got Revlon's ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow which I know is selling at all watsons and etc but its sooo ex and I think its like 20 plus?? But I got this at $13.60 so its a steal......





I'm so so excited and cant wait to try them all out!!


Signing off......



No comments:

Post a Comment