Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Update......

O......M......G......

So sorry for the lack of new post recently!! Was so busy since the start of this week as I'm once again in a new workplace, so there are much to adjust to...... 

I know it sounds crazy, but since mon,(my 1st day @ my new workplace) I have NOT been knocking off on time!! Everyday I got to at least stay back/OT for 30 mins to 1 freaking hour!! 

And everyday is like warrrrrrr...... So damn busy, so freaking tireddddddd that I just want to faint there on the spot......































 
 Gosh, fri is gonna be another madhouse day...... Shitty...... So the only time that I can actually sit down to write a long and decent post is only on sunday...... SO SAD!! But anyways, I'll try to do simliar "update" post whenever you guys see that I've been MIA-ing for sometime. 

Hopefully I'll still have some sort of life outside work, cause work has been draining the shit out of me...... But think of the positive side, busy is actually a good thing, cause it means the clinic is doing well and I hope that my year end bonus would be fat!! WAHAHAHA!!

Ok enough of my rambling...... Till we meet again!! Tata!!


Signing off......

No comments:

Post a Comment