Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So Stupid Of Me!!

My goodness!! I guess I was too excited that in my previous post about the presents, I actually forgotten to include the stuff my sis got for me in Taiwan!!

ROFL!! MY GOODNESS WHAT WAS I THINKING!! I guess I'm too tired from work??(excuses, excuses, excuses......)

Ok, let's quickly jump into the topic for today's post......

Taiwan goodies!! (Not a lot actually; Will go Taiwan 1 day I promise to myself...... But god knows when......)

The moment my sis saw this, she immediately got it without second thoughts coz it just screams: "ME!!"(referring to yours truly over here...) That's according to what she told me lar! 

Its just very me, like my second skin coz, 1) I own a freaking vespa and 2) I told her to help me look out for tops that suits me. I lovvvve it!!

LOLZ!! Got this super cute Domokun mask!! LOVE IT x infinity!! LOLZZZ!! Not sure if I'm game enough to actually wear this thing when I'm riding...... That will be super super cute!! 

And also at the same time I'll also gather lotsa weird stares from fellow road users...... I think people will think I'm crazy wahahahaha...... But in Taiwan, most bikers put on mask like nobody's business thou......

Next up......

Hahaha, didn't I mentioned my love for Domokun...... This pair of Domo keychain was also in my To-Buy list for my sis!! You guys must be wondering: " Siao! This can also be purchased in singapore what!!" BUT...... I have really searched for the longest time in sg but always in vain to find the perfect size/shape of this particular kind of keychain.  

P/S: If you guys saw this anywhere in SG, kindly leave a comment and let me know!! TIA!! 

Right!! That's all for the stuffs from Taiwan!! Its not a lot coz my sis is actually there for business not pleasure. And now i'm sure everything's in and I have not left anything out this time...... Till next time!! 


Signing off......


No comments:

Post a Comment