Tuesday, July 27, 2010

23/7/10 - Bike Servicing Day (and other random stuffs......)

I was supposed to service my bike once my mileage reach 1000km, but it kinda overshot to approx 1300km before I had the time to go for the servicing...... Basically all I had to do(or rather the mechanic) was to change the engine oil and test the brake or something...... And my next servicing will due when my lambchop clock 3000km which is still a long way to go...... I believe I'll still overshot like this time coz the servicing place is so out of the way and far from both my house and workplace...... 

Talking about that(here comes my ranting), they still own me my vespa box lor!! Waited so damn long for it already(almost 2 months)!! I've called up my bike shop as well as Piaggio so many times to rush them for it but still!! Once I called Piaggio and enquire about the box, the lady on the phone said that new items shipment will come end of july but they don't know what will be in the shipment. I was like WTF!! U mean that everytime shipment from Italy comes in, you'll all be like little children waiting for Santa Clause's presents?? Either the Piaggio people are dumb F**Ks whom suffer from amnesia, apparently forgotten what they have ordered from Italy or the Italians likes to play Santa by dropping off "presents" to the dealers. Come on lor!! Can both parties wake up your ideas!! Oh I almost forgot to mention!! My bike shop owner said that this have always been the situation for the past 10 years. Like for example, they would ship 10 RED vespas today and then on another different shipment they would send 10 BLACK boxes...... OMFG!! What the F are the Italians doing!! Seriously!! My eyes nearly pop out and jaws nearly scraped the floor when I heard that from the boss...... Enough said lar...... The boss of the bike shop already promised my box by the end of THIS month JULY and if I dun get it, THEY WILL GET IT...... RAAAWWWWRRR!! Goodness, I can feel my blood boiling as I write this post man!! Better stop ranting and get on with the pictures......

Servicing in the process......


Preparing to drain the engine oil......


All the engine oil drained out...... Seems little...... Not as disgusting as I imagined like those super thick kind......


My front disc brake with the suspension peeking through...... Ahem...... Do I sound like some bike junkie?? LOLZ!!


Got a new full face helmet from motoworld. They're now having this promotion where you trade in any old helmet of any design and get $50 off their selected full or open face helmets!! I got mine for $100 after the $50 off and they have this particular model/design in black as well. But I chose white cause its more noticeable on the roads in both day n night time and I had black helmets all my life so I decided to try a new colour!!


After doing up my bike, it's lunch time at marina square, JustAsia......


All the set main courses comes with free flow of soft drinks, coffee, tea and...... ICE CREAM!! I lovveee eating at JustAsia coz the food is really nice and affordable and I get to stuff my face with free flow of ice cream!! Wahahaha......


Here comes the best part of the meal...... Deserts!! My favourite ice cream!! Wahaha!! These are actually japanese soft serve. Its a mix between chocolate and vanilla. Simply yums!!


More ice cream please!! It was a coincidence that my ice cream looks like traffic lights lolz......


After lunch, we headed to Suntec to do my favourite activity to try to burn off some calories from the meal......

Shopping!!

 Got them at a sale that was going on(not sure if the sale is still on) @ $29!! What a steal!!


I actually bought 2 tops from Zara that day too but I didn't take any pictures of them. I'll mention that when I wear it in the pictures of my future post(s)......


Till then again!! Ciao!!




Signing off......


Just wanna share this beautiful display of the sunset from my window with you guys......








No comments:

Post a Comment