Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 - New Year Resolution........


With the Year 2011 swishing past us, we are now ready to welcome a brand new Year 2012!!


I don't typically set new year resolutions for myself but this year I'll try to challenge myself with these........




1.  Save more money......
 
I need to curb myself from online shopping!! Main culprit!! Special occasion only please!!
 
 
2. Sleep early!! Latest by 12am......
 

Hmmm...... I guess I'll have to amend my timing to 11pm..... NOT!! Let's just stick to 12am......



3. Lose some of that fat ass........



No matter how hard I try, I can never be anorexic coz I simply love good food too much....... Slurp Slurp!! Where's my Garrett??!!


4.  Drink more H2O........


Wow super motivated now!! Anything for better health!!



I guess that will be all for now....... Don't wanna get too carried away and end up not achieving any of those.........


Signing off........


No comments:

Post a Comment