Monday, January 23, 2012

22/01/2012 - Lunar New Year Eve!!!

































Happy Lunar New Year Everyone!!!!!!


Been kinda low these few days after the departure of my beloved tweety............................


But I do need to pull myself together and look forward to the new year ahead...........


Our family had a simple reunion lunch with some home-cooked dishes!

































At around 4.45pm we then set off to Jumbo @ Riverwalk where we had made a reservation for the dinner!!


We invited Kennie to join us but he's got his own reunion dinner with his family so I guess it'll make perfect sense to eat with our own families...........


However he did send me some pictures of his reunion dinner and I shall also share them here as well!!


I'll start with mine first hehe..........



















My mama and I!!















After the wonderful dinner (the fish was a little dissapointing thou...), we had a stroll.............

Sweet!!

That's all I had for the night!!


Now let's see what's going on over at Kennie's place..........


Hmmm not too shabby too!! Except for 1 thing............





He needs to change his phone badly!!!


I mean, look at the quality of the pictures!!! They don't do the food any justice at all!!!


Quick join the Apple bandwagon.........................




New updates coming soon!!!



Signing off......



My sweetie!!! Mad love her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment