Wednesday, January 25, 2012

23/01/2012 - Lunar New Year Day 1!!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! Huat Ar!!!


Day 1 of the Dragon Year!!!


Didn't do any visiting, just laze around at home watching television, snack on my favourite pineapple tarts and eating lots of mandarin oranges............

This year I'm targeting to eat 50 mandarin oranges!!! Not that hard to achieve since I love mandarin oranges so much!!!

Too bad we only get to eat it during chinese new year so I must eat as much as I can while its still available so as not to suffer from bad withdrawal symptoms!!!


Had dinner at a chinese restaurant with Kennie and my parents!! Yummy!!



After the yummylicious dinner, we headed back to my place.......


It was showing Ip Man 2 on television!!! My favourite!!! Too bad we could only watch the 1st 1/3 of the show as we have a movie to catch at 10.50pm at jurong point with 1 of my girlfriend........

We watched The Viral Factor (starring Jay Chou and Nicholas Tse) that night and I'll give it a 3/5 rating...........

The thing I find it odd was that in the thriller of the show, Nicholas Tse's voice was dubbed in mandarin but in the actual movie, he was speaking in his own voice and in Cantonese.......... But I couldn't complaint 'cause he's so cool and oh-my-god-I'm-melting!!!

Ok maybe I'm being a little exaggerating over here............... A not bad show over all...............


More CNY updates soon!!


Signing off.......


No comments:

Post a Comment