Friday, June 18, 2010

The Beginning of Everything Posh & Prudent



This picture is the purrfect representation of the "genre" of my blog, it'll be totally random from my online / shopping hauls to food to fashion to every other things so it'll obviously be picture laden so be warned!!

People might think i'm being a show off but who cares! I'm doing it for those who like to see and if you don't, you can jolly well click on the X at the top right hand corner ^_^

To kick off, I shall introduce......

My pet cat whom we all lovingly named her Miaomi(but she now has all sorts of nicknames).

She was a stray when we first got her around 6-7 years ago(I think...). She was really the most intelligent cat we ever seen and I swear sometimes she knew what we are actually talking about!

She loves to sleep in every corner of the house especially on our beds and she would get so comfortable that she stretches out her whole body... 

We all love her to bits!!

I'll include her periodically in my blog to give cats lovers out there like myself something to "awww" about. Lolz...

And moving on, I'll like to share with you guys my greatest(To me it is) achievement......























I'm so excited getting my Vespa and all!!

That's my mileage so far and it even has a digital clock there! How convenient!!

There will definitely be more updates of my vespa in future posts. So something for vespa lovers/owners out there to look forward to!


HAUL :

Got all these from a recent Loreal Warehouse Sales held at the Concorde Hotel.

Other stuff which I got online......























The Balenciaga inspired bag was really a good buy! Love it!!

And all those were from......




Signing off......





1 comment:

  1. wah first post only put your lamb chop. yet still wanna keep it a secret. lol.

    ReplyDelete