Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hauls......

From time to time I'll put up haul posts whenever I have any and it can range from beauty products like skincare, cosmetics  to clothes to accessories to fragrances and anything girly to electronic gadgets, basically anything I get my hands on. And I think I might do reviews and swatches for cosmetics or beauty products if I can but this will bore any male readers out there.
 

So to start off I wanna show you guys a bracelet that I got from Forever21 a while ago and you may probably tell I'm wearing it in the pictures from my past posts.

So here it is......



It's got black ribbon, pearl and some chain intertwining each other and its so pretty!! The moment I set my eyes on them, I'm thinking " I must have them!!"

The black ribbon at the end which I tied into a simple bow, you could actually tie it any way you want it. This bracelet actually comes together with a set of assorted golden bangles and pearls bracelets.



I wore the black ribbon bracelet together or separately depending on my outfit because wearing them together might be too over like too many things going on. Yeah, and its also inexpensive but I'm not sure if they still have this at F21 thou.


Ok, so the next few items I got from anchorpoint and they are really blingy and pretty!! And the best part is they are 3 for $10 which is quite reasonable I feel so something this pretty!!




Ok this is pretty self-explanatory. It's really blingy in real life seriously. In fact all 3 of them are!!



This pair is actually the shape of the four leaved clover. Hopes it brings me luck haha!! 


That's all for my recent hauls and......




Signing off......





 

No comments:

Post a Comment