Thursday, June 24, 2010

Made from the best stuff on Earth......

And I'm not even talking about this......
Nor this......


























Not this too......


























Yup you're right, still not this......



























So what the hell am I referring to??

Well, its actually......


























Oh am I hearing some of you who goes " Chey......" Haha no actually I wanna talk about something that comes with this yummy drink that is......

Tada!! The first thing I got this drink I'll always want to see on the bottom of the cap to find out about the real fact thingy!! It never fails to surprised, amused and amazed me everytime!! And look at the number!! Its a freaking 831!! So that means there are 830 that I didn't know(minus the 10+ facts that I randomly got to know before this one).

Ok now I'm so curious to get to know about the other real facts and I shall pop by snapple.com to find out more......

Disclaimer already made that all these real facts are from snapple.com

"Real Fact" 

#1  A Goldfish's attention span is three seconds.























#2 Animals that lay eggs don't have belly buttons.

























And may I know where is your belly button miaomi??


#3 Beavers can hold their breath for 45 minutes under water.

 












   

#4 Slugs have 4 noses.
























#5 Camels have 3 eyelids.




















#6 A honey bee can fly at 15 mph.



















Including this 1??


#7 A queen bee can lay 800 - 1500 eggs per day.
























#8 A bee has 5 eyes.























#9 The average speed of a housefly is 4.5 mph.



















#10 Mosquitoes are attracted to people who just ate bananas.























#11 Flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp.


















#12 Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards.



















#13 Cats have over 100 vocal chords.


















#14 Camel's milk does not curdle.






















#15 All porcupines float in water.
















#16 The world's termites outweigh the world's human 10 to 1.





















#17 A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.























#18 A jellyfish is 95% water.























#19 Children grow faster in the spring.






















#20 Broccoli is the only vegetable that is also a flower.























Woah that was a  pretty long entry and I think I'm starting to bored some of you guys already...... If you guys wanna know more real facts, do check out the snapple website!! Have fun!!


MiaomiQueen signing off......


















p/s: picture taken from my monitor webcam!! Cool~~

No comments:

Post a Comment